Friday, April 27, 2018

The Legend of Eternal Night in Wardezira (Senescence)


Welcome to the 1st bonus content of this blog! This features one of the main key sub-stories from my ongoing book in Wattpad, Senescence.  For readers of Senescence, it is important that you read this before Chapter 26. Major events that will drive the plot are hinted in here. Non-reader of Senescence, you can still read this but I do hope you are planning to read my book. Give it a chance. If you don't want to, you can read this by treating it as a stand-alone short story though some terms may sound unfamiliar because you are not a reader of the book. 

There are some formatting issues when I copy-paste in blogger that's why the content is an image file. Tell me about your reading experience regarding this format. Forgive errors in advance. This type of file is very difficult to edit. What is here, is what you get. Get over the errors. Everything I wrote are FIRST DRAFTS. Thanks for understanding in advance 😃

Enjoy! 






The Legend of Eternal Night in Wardezira



















Thoughts? Comment if you wanna! 😁 💚


1 comment: