Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Let's Aim Informal!

I just noticed (AND IT FREAKING IRRITATES ME when I do that like it's the normal thing in this world) that on my previous posts (fortunately they're only 2) my tone sounds a bit formal. Formal in the sense they kind of sounded like those scientific papers I submitted to my science college professor.




Don't be mistaken. I like Science. When I was in HS, I was even in love w/ it, but college showed me that it could be cold, restricting, and unaccepting esp. towards these things I've grown to love like Arts (writing & reading to be specific). Yep. Sadly.

So the thing is I don't want this blog to sound too technical ('coz I was basically trained these past years to aim for technicality). Let's expect too that since no one is perfect, of course that includes me and there's you, there will be errors (typos, grammars etc etcetera)...but just kindly see beyond them? I mean let's look at the subjective content of stuff and those wonderful emotions it made you feel? If you felt you could relate or that wonder about life entered your system, that would make me really happy. I just want my words to influence your life in a good way. Maybe make your day better when everything feels bad. Just a smile on your face 'coz of reading something I wrote is enough 😃 (shooook there when I wrote the word 'smile' I just saw a feature w/ smileys waw).

On this blog, I will write as if I'm talking to a close friend.

LET'S GO INFORMAL

Yeah, that's the goal. That's the way I like this to sound. Is this post informal enough? I think so.

I just passed by today to say these. See ya' on my next post!

PS: Live your life. Choose to risk. 

1 comment: