Thursday, March 12, 2020

Narrow Orangery Have A Stellar View

I don't know what to do with you. All I know is you're a two-timer, shameless flirt, liar, asshole. You did successfully mask these dark sides by calling yourself a gentleman. But imagine my surprise when I discovered something early this year. And you've been doing it almost since the day we met.

There's no us. There has never been an us. I'm so relieved by this fact because I WILL NEVER WISH TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU if only I knew back then. Hope you will never read this because this might trigger something when I say,

You're one of the worst human beings I've ever met.

There's a part of me right now saying maybe it's just me. And every conversation we had, along with those hidden meanings and implications were just from my wild imagination. Maybe you just saw me as simple ever since the beginning and it's only me, alone, who saw you as someone who's interesting and complex. BUT NO.

I have enough of blaming myself. You led me away. At some point, encourage me to sway. You implied there was something. You made me believed there was something. And then all these time, I discover there is someone, right there, even at the beginning.

It might have felt nice in your end. Having two not only one? All these time? I remember you saying you're also by yourself and you don't have plans to be with someone else anytime soon, but look. Just look what have you done.

I was this nice, naive girl who fell for the same trap again as if I never learned. Yeah, I cut off our connection, but don't worry. I have your words recorded when unlike in the past, I've deleted them completely. It's nice to see those messages. They will remind me you're full of shit.

I will remember you. I will never forget you. Especially that moment just recently when I realized there was this knife embedded at my back dating somewhere around the day we met. Who stabbed me? You. You. You did. I just noticed it now for finally it bleed. It's bleeding not with tears. You ain't worth my tears. It's bleeding with anger and vengeance.

And what's the best revenge? (Oh, at least I learn some important things over these years. Those things which are most important.)

Living my life without you on it.

Hope your bubble lasts. Really, despite of what you've done, I won't be turned into someone like you. I hope for the best in your life. Just don't bother me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment